jeudi 5 juin 2008

June-iper questionnaire: Dieter Friesen


1. At home, i have a rot-proof set of beliefs in the power of kindness.
2. Then, they were hidden by the bitterness of of the world as i sometimes see it.
3. I'm looking for ways to get out of a rut.
4. Stop, cease, halt, desist with these feelings, and you will feel the power of gentle summer breezes.
5. Ô to see inner light, to smell the inner beauty, it mirrors the smell of the Juniper
6. I still have the taste of bitterness in my mouth
7. Though my body is never attacked my positive nature is often under siege
8. The great goods and evils of humanity are going by like cars hissing by my window
9. What will we say? Tap tap tap clack the keys.
10. What is the unbearable question? The key to the unbearable answer.

Aucun commentaire: