lundi 21 janvier 2008

January questionnaire: Chirag Patel



1. Quel a été votre premier mouvement d'art affectif cette année? What was your first movement of affective art this year?

Alex questionnaire (for the love of living and communion)

2. Quel souvenir de 2007? What souvenir of 2007?

Knowing that is was one of my best years.

3. Qu'avez vous trouvé ou perdu récemment? What did you find or loose recently?

I lost a electronic part. It was stupid to worry about it.

4. Quel est votre jeu favori? What is your favorite game?

Hockey

5. Si vous étiez un poisson, lequel seriez-vous? If you were a fish, which one would it be?

I don't know, probably a seahorse. A potbelly seahorse.

6. Y a -t-il une date/anniversaire importante pour vous en Janvier? Is there any day in January which is an anniversary/important day for you?

Jan 31 is my cousin's birthday

7.Si vous étiez une porte, laquelle seriez-vous? If you were a door, which door would you be?

Not the door at my loft. It's been changed 3 times.

8. Avez -vous un nombre qui vous "suit" actuellement? Si oui, lequel? / Is there any number which is following you actually? If yes, which one?

416-23-6339 thanks the US government

9. Qu'aimez-vous faire en Janvier? What do you like to do in January?

Take walks with a bundle of clothes on

10. Avez-vous été sur le forum d'art affectif? Have you ever been in the forum of affective art?

I really have no idea. But if I am, I like it

Aucun commentaire: