mercredi 10 octobre 2007

Some pictures of my trip in Middletown

Some people ask me "why did you go in Middletown? There's nothing to do there..."
i would like to tell them that i really enjoyed the time i had with Graham, Dan and friends.
They were all nice with me and i loved climb in the mohawk with Rachel (the best poolplayer i've never seen), and hang out with them.
I liked to go to Walmart with Dan, in the house shops with Graham, and in the Jet mart.
I was in graham's family and had dinner with them, which was very kind.



This was in New Paltz, near the mohawk mountains (sorry i havent any picture of this amazing place, i will ask Graham...)

this is Dan & Charles Graham, before taking the car



In the car waiting for friends in the Jet Mart

Rachel playing pool


Graham playing pool


Coda, the best !

Aucun commentaire: