dimanche 16 mars 2008

The March questionnaire: Dieter Friesen

"deet on the street", by himself

1
. In my foolish dreams, there's a lot of confusion.
2. I must probably have an ancestor who experienced swirling and rapid change!
3. If i were you, i wouldn't go into my dreams, they confuse me. how would you handle it?
4.Beers or wine are the only ones solutions for sobriety.
5. I know some folks who would be happy that i said that
6. Wait, i listen to the whispers of wind in the night; that's not anything to fear, but signs of life in the night!
7. Today, a sunny day, is a phenomena of a strange kind in vancouver.
8. In the immensity of life's challenges, i learned to smile and remember that people love me for who i am...
9. This month, i decided to try to be happy in spite of school crushing my soul.
10. Good bye friends and lovers, continue to be friendly and loving!

Aucun commentaire: