lundi 4 février 2008

February questionnaire: Dieter friesen!


1. I'm so afraid of mondays, especially the blue ones.

2.One day, i was disguised as a man ignorant of the evils of the world and my life was one of blissful ignorance.

3.Why seeing cannot always be believing?....I leave it up to you.

4.I have a good musical group for you: the be good tanyas!

5.For me, understanding is not (always) that important.

6.The Affective Art Movement is really a state of mind for all to explore the meaning of art for themselves!

7.Yesterday i learnt that sometimes keeping up is harder than you think.

8.February is a month of cold and rain.What do we do when it snows?

9.I always forget to remember my forgotten thoughts.



10. A story: "John and the two banjos"


The first day in this tale, joleene the stringless banjo had a sweet tooth

When she was in this roadhouse with John the "shaky hand"

She said "Oh, I wish I can sound like something soulful and sublime!"

And then behind the trees appeared jolanda the 12 string banjo diva

And opened chocolate factory where they could savor the sweet sounds and tastes of country chocolate

Every kind of chocolate sold by joleene came with a banjo string and lesson from jolanda for free

Or buy a piece of broken string and repair it for cheap

What a marvelous surprise!


The last day in this tale, joleene had a munchy

When she was in this roadhouse with John the "shakey hand"

She said "Oh my stars and garters, I didn't think i'd be ready yet"

And then jolanda came back from the factory

With a shiny set of strings with magical musical melodies within because it was after weeks of lessons and chocolates that joleene had learned the meaning of the soulful sounds of hard work

So the people were everywhere in the town hearing the amazing song of joleene the banjo.

What a surprise, it's magic!
best,
-Dieter

Aucun commentaire: