jeudi 7 février 2008

February questionnaire: Jesse Kerpan!

Photo by Mark Mullkoff


1. I'm so afraid of bad moods, especially the blue one.

2.One day, i was disguised as an intellectual and my foolishness was apparent.

3.Why see'boring' details when you could see interesting minutiae?

4.I have a good palindrome for you: oh, camera are macho!

5.For me, economics is not that important.

6.The Affective Art Movement is not an activity for boring the inspiration!

7.Yesterday i learnt to treat a person with a broken back deep in the forest.

8.February is a glimpse of spring and fresh air.What do we do when the snow starts swirling? - make snowmen!

9.I always forget to capitalize my words.



10. A story: "John and the two minotaurs"


The first day in this era Zeus had a sweet tooth

When she was in the bowels of mt. olympus with John the "sirens"

She said "Oh, I wish I can lure something to my pleasure den!"

And then behind the trees appeared an effeminate minotaur

where they could see its apparent desire, and give it

Every kind of ecstatic sensation for free

Or buy a bushel of broken ambrosia for cheap

What a marvelous surprise!


The last day in this revelry the sirens had a munchy

When she was in this sublime state with John the "insatiable"

She said "Oh I'm so base, I didn't even deify you yet"

And then the effeminate minotaur came back from the acropolis

With a may pole with tangled streamers because it was after the full moon

So revelers were everywhere in the bowels of mt. olympus.

What a surprise, it's magic!


Aucun commentaire: