samedi 9 février 2008

THE February questionnaire:Muad'Dib!


1. I'm so afraid of skies, especially the blue one.
2.One day, i was disguised as a battleship and my mustache drooped.
3.Why seeing hotel rooms bordered in black?
4.I have a good song for you: survive!
5.For me, law is not that important.
6.The Affective Art Movement is really a place for people of the world!
7.Yesterday i learnt to shape beards and batter bridges.
8.February is a time of love and warfare. What do we do?
9.I always forget to unpackage my feelings.
10. A story: "John and the two mastodons."

The first day in this calendar was the start of a long line of open mouths, and each had a sweet tooth
When she was in this automobile with John the "priest"
She said "Oh, I wish I can love something portable!"
And then behind the trees appeared
An opened pond where they could float.
Every kind of oatmeal for free
Or buy a bottle of broken expectations for cheap
What a marvelous surprise!
The last day in this tumorous span had a munchy
When she was in this cube with John the "Dirt McGurk"
She said "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't vaporize yet"
And then Percival came back from the midday motel
With an urn with mead because it was after easter
So bloody were everywhere in the kingdom.
What a surprise, it's magic!

Aucun commentaire: